D Route Backpack (WF21)
Named for a cliff-riddled line at our local ski area, our updated D-ROUTE is a trim ski pack for lapping in-bounds (or near bounds). With the D-ROUTE , you're always prepared with your shovel, probe, and other key essentials.
The redesigned D-ROUTE at 17L is the perfect inbound pack but also shines when your mission is a pre-work powder line in the backcountry.
Top-loading access allows room for your base avy kit, a place to stash skins, and a snack while keeping everything in place. And now, new glove-friendly buckles allows you access anytime, without compromising cold hands. We kept the 840d nylon with carbonate coating, which defends your pack against ski edges, and upgraded to 320d NP Phantom Ripstop with a wax face coating to help protect the things that protect you.
- Fixed Harnessing
- Flexible high-density frame sheet
- Side zip to allow easy, on-the-fly access to the main bag while skis are attached
- Glove-friendly buckles
- Top-loader access into main bag with lid
- Zippered access to main bag on the side
- Stowable ski loop for diagonal ski carry
- Zippered lid with soft lining for goggles
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- Webbing waist belt
- 320d NP Phantom Ripstop with wax face coating
- 840d nylon with carbonate coating to protect against sharp ski edges
- DWR coated YKK #8 zippers protect against snow
48 x 24 x 20 cm