SEG30 Segmented Backpack (Pre-order)
SEG30 Backpack is built for epic days or short trips. The segmented design offers efficient organization and quick access to your belongings for travel or everyday carry.
- Maximum organization
Full 30 liter volume is divided into 4 segments. Borrow space in the large clamshell compartment for larger items.
- Segmented organization
Pack gym clothes in one segment and your lunch in another. Access everything quickly through external zipper segments. Find what you need without unloading your bag or digging through your gear.
- Full clamshell
The bottom of the bag has a full clamshell zipper for large or dirty items, like gym shoes. The usable volume shifts between the segments and the large clamshell compartment, adapting throughout the day.
- Designed for epic days and short trips
SEG30 keeps you organized, with everything instantly accessible from the outside. Light to carry and fast to access, SEG30 is the right size to maintain organization during long days or short trips.
Organize by day, type, or size within the segmented external access pockets. Stow large or dirty items in the clamshell compartment beneath. Flexible compartments trade space, adapting as you travel.
The SEG30 will revolutionize the way you pack. Freedom from packing cubes, laundry bags, and superfluous features, the SEG30’s ground up organization system is specifically designed for lightweight, effective travel or EDC.
- 30-liter capacity (carry on compliant most airlines)
- 4 Segments for organization by type, day, or size
- Full access clamshell for large or dirty items like shoes and laundry
- External zipper access to all pockets, find things instantly
- Exterior access padded laptop pocket
- Zipper water bottle pocket
- Built from waterproof, high durability materials
- Sealing zippers, PU coated
- Rugged carry handles on top, bottom, and side
- Sternum strap, detachable
- Hypalon tie down points and touch points
- Weight: 690 g
- Volume: 30L
47 x 24 x 24 cm
Carry-on compliant (most airlines)
Hypalon tie down points and touch points
Outer: 420 Denier nylon outer low wear panels, UTS waterproofing
Inner: 100 Denier Robic® Dynatec weave interior liners/dividers, UTS waterproofing