Freerain24 Waterproof Packable Backpack
The Freerain24 is a waterproof ultralight backpack designed for fast objectives in all conditions. The completely waterproof main compartment holds 24 liters of gear, while adjustable sternum and mono-mesh shoulder straps distribute the load. Weighing just 6.6 oz. and packing down to fit in your palm, the Freerain24 is built for all-weather travel.
- Waterproof main compartment
Freerain24 is built from siliconized 30 Denier Cordura® with sealed seams and rolltop closure. Designed to withstand the elements.
- Weight distributing shoulder straps
Air mesh shoulder straps effectively distribute weight and resist pinching when loaded. Specifically designed for comfort, breathability, and resistance to water absorption.
- Rolltop closure
Hypalon® rolltop buckles down the sides. Roll to desired volume, buckle, and cinch.
- Sternum strap
Adjustable molle attachment that can be easily removed.
- Water bottle pockets
Tall side pockets fit most water bottles and feature buckle cinch straps for securing.
- Detachable storage bag
Easily pack up and stash in the rolltop storage bag. Rolltop design expedites pack up with an elongated storage bag that rolls to compress after stuffing.
- Hypalon® roll top main compartment
- Front organization pocket with water resistant zipper
- Adjustable, weight distributing contoured shoulder straps
- Non-absorbing shoulder straps
- Adjustable, removable chest strap
- Detachable, rolltop storage bag- optimized for fast pack up
- Puncture resistant
- Waterproof rolltop construction
- Breathable straps
- Ultralight design
- Sideways slingside access
- Sealing zippers with zipper garage
- Air mesh shoulder straps
- Cinch straps with side release buckles
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Weight: 6.6 oz
- Capacity: 24L
Unpacked 19.5 x 11 x 9.5 in
Packed 5 x 3 in diameter
- Waterproof 30D Cordura® ripstop nylon
- Siliconized waterproof coating
- Internally sealed seams