Civic Panel Loader 24L Backpack
City backpack with fit, features, access, and durability inspired by outdoor goods.
CPL24 is our city-focused backpack with an attention to fit, function, durability, and detail that make it thrive as an active day bag in any environment. Its ergonomic harness provides exceptional carry on foot, on bike, in town, or outdoors.
- CROSSOVER EQUIPMENT
EVERGOODS backpacks bring an attention to fit, function, durability, and detail that make them thrive in both outdoor and urban environments. 100% designed, developed, and tested in-house in Bozeman, MT.
- DURABLE, WEATHER RESISTANT TEXTILES
Our CIVIC line uses 500d HT nylon 6,6 w PU coating air textured yarn and water repellent finish shell fabric & 420d HT nylon 6,6 with PU coating lining fabric creating excellent durability and weather resistance for years to come.
- YKK ZIPPERS WITH DWR FINISH
The RC (Racquet coil) zipper from YKK is specially designed for luggage applications where resistance to abrasion is a must. This zipper was precision engineered to meet the toughest performance requirements.
All EVERGOODS backpacks use RC series zippers treated with a DWR finish to repel water without changing the cycling resistance for easy access.
- EV50 SHOULDER STRAPS FROM ZOTEFOAMS
Zote uses Nitrogen gas in a high pressure process to create foams with small and highly uniform pore size and consistent bubble distribution throughout the material. This yields a pure EVA foam with extremely even density and long lasting compression resistance.
- LOW PROFILE EXTERIOR
A streamlined profile lacking bobbles and dangles make it glide through crowded city streets or dense outdoor surroundings.
- ERGONOMIC HARNESS
Superior fit resulting from our 3d patterning rides high for active carry and with our asymmetrical laptop compartment makes CPL24 exceptionally comfortable even with a laptop inside.
- FULLY PADDED LT COMPARTMENT
Fully padded laptop compartment fits most 15" devices and smaller 17" devices (double layered foam at bottom).
- ON BODY ACCESS
Contoured shoulder straps and ergonomic harness combined with strategic pocket orientation throughout the bag make on the go access seamless.
- TOP LOADING ACCESS
Easily stow/grab a notebooks or other items. Access an internal security pocket with dedicated volume for items like sunglass cases or your wallet.
- SIDE LOAD ACCESS
Zipper orientation that allows access to inside contents and mesh pocket, front pocket, and LT compartment all from the side position make this great for access and packing anywhere.
- SIDE CARRY
Easily transport and carry CPL24 about town or while in transit or traveling using the sturdy side handle. The bag holds its shape while in side carry mode because of a removable aluminum stay found inside the main side body of the bag.
- FULL PANEL ACCESS
Large panel opening allows for easy packing and inventory of contents.
- LOW PRO BLADDER PORTS
Right and left shoulder ports have no velcro, no elastic, and no moving parts. Easy to use and will not break over time.
- Pocket layout works in vertical and horizontal positions
- Top and side carry handles
- Low profile right and left bladder ports
- Internal stretch pocket for folders or books
- Fully padded laptop compartment fits most 15" devices and smaller 17" devices (double layered foam at bottom)
- Removable, adjustable sternum strap
- Key leash
- Volume: 24L
- Weight: 2.8lbs (1270g)
- Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 11.5in (46x20x29cm)
- Fit + Ergonomics:
- Integrated harness for streamlined excellent fit
- Contoured shoulder straps and back panel
- Asymmetrical laptop pocket allows body contour for comfortable device carry
- Easy on body access to contents
- Small Details:
- Bias cut panels for improved abrasion resistance or stretch
- Differentially cut shoulder straps for natural curve
- Main zipper counter pulls
- 420d HT nylon lining for durability and visibility
- Aluminum side stay for sturdy side carry
- Shell fabric: 500d High Tenacity Nylon 6,6 with Air Textured Yarn and Water Repellent Finish
- Lining: 420d HT nylon with PU coating
- Shoulder pad foam: Zote EV50
- Frame Sheet: HDPE
- Aluminum side stay: 7075 grade
- Zippers: YKK #10RC and #8RC with DWR finish
- Hand wash only
- Line dry out of direct sunlight
- Warranty: Lifetime