Kompak Crossbody Bag
The Kompak is a surprisingly spacious compact crossbody. It's a minimal pack that protects your essentials, like your ipad-mini. Using our proprietary BOND-STITCH laser-cut construction, the Kompak is crafted from the new CORDURA® re/cor™ RN66, 100% recycled nylon 6,6.
Our new aluminum gated spring-hook hardware connects the padded shoulder strap securely to hypalon wings. The wings help the Kompak sit flat against your body. Your phone is charging in the Kompak’s magnetic pocket and your keys instantly attach to the magnetic key-ring. When you're ready to hang out for a bit, the Kompak unzips to become your mobile, personal organizer.
Black Ember is proud to be the world's first brand to collaborate with Cordura® on their new CORDURA® re/cor™ RN66. It's the first 100% recycled nylon textile from Cordura®. The RN66 code name stands for recycled nylon six, six. That 66 rating means it's a high tenacity nylon that's ultra-durable and it means it's passed the brutal barrage of tests that make a woven nylon a Cordura®.
All Black Ember products are made using our BOND-STITCH high-precision construction. All textile components are laser-cut for precise assembly. This construction yields a super durable, over-engineered pack with a blacked-out, minimal and stealthy aesthetic.
- Compatible with Maglock Key Ring, Mag-Fold Wallet, and Maglock Key Leash
- Dimensional inches: 9 x 6.5 x 5
- Dimensional millimeters: 229 x 165 x 127
- Liters: 5
- Critical Materials & Hardware
- Cordura® re/cor™ RN66- Air Textured Matte Finish
- 1000D Laser-Cut Hypalon
- 300D Matte-Silver Ripstop Lining
- T6 Aircraft-Grade Black Anodized Aluminum + Laser-Etched Hardware
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers
- Base Weight : .75 LBS, .34KG