Venture Sling 9L
An extra capacity sling built for all-day adventure, with plenty of pocket organization, and a focus on easy access.
- SIZED FOR BIG ADVENTURE
Our largest crossbody bag, the Venture Sling 9L is roomy enough to fit an extra jacket, or a Nintendo Switch™, or a couple bottles of wine, or… well you get the idea.
- A WHOLE NEW WAY TO ZIP
The innovative zipper opens from both ends, creating an ultra wide opening that lets you see and grab everything in your sling, without rummaging.
- ALL-DAY ORGANIZATION INSIDE
Jumbled gear is no good, so we filled this sling with pockets of all kinds – zipped, slip, pop-out, soft-lined – to keep your things separate and sorted.
- AMBIDEXTROUS ACCESS
Buckles on each side detach the strap, and the zipper opens from both ends, so no matter which way you’re wearing this sling, you’ve got easy access.
- EXPANDS WHEN YOU NEED IT
Fill it up with gear for a day hike, and the expansion gusset grows. Carry just the bare essentials around town, and it self compresses to stay slim
- (BASALT) ADDED PROTECTION
The fabric in this product is protected by HeiQ V-Block™ technology, for added peace of mind when handling its high-touch exterior.
- Spacious main compartment fits a jacket, gaming device or camera and lenses
- Zipper opens from each end, giving you ultra wide, unobstructed access
- Expandable gusset self-compresses when the bag is empty
- Wide, adjustable shoulder strap for all-day carrying comfort
- Strong quick-release buckles let you detach the strap from either side
- Front zip pocket sorts your small essentials within easy reach, with built-in key clip
- Intelligent pocketing inside helps organize your gear intuitively
- Soft-lined pouch keeps phone or sunglasses scratch-free
- Padded back and bottom protect tech and valuables from bumps and shocks
- YKK Aquaguard zippers protect your things from the elements
- Made from 100% recycled, water-resistant woven fabric
- Leather free
- Backed by our 3 year warranty
- This product is powered by HeiQ V-Block™, a Swiss antimicrobial technology - certified safe, sustainable and non-toxic
- Made from Looma Weave – HeiQ V-Block™
- 320 x 180 x 120 mm
This bag features durable, water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled materials. It is leather free.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
What's more: (Basalt) HEIQ V-BLOCK™ TECHNOLOGY
This product has been treated with Swiss-engineered HeiQ V-Block™ antimicrobial technology, proven to provide effective protection for fabrics against contamination from microbes. It combines an advanced silver and a vesicle technology to inhibit growth and persistence of microorganisms on the fabric surface.
HeiQ V-Block technology is certified as safe and sustainable – using only bio-based and recycled ingredients. It is non-toxic and does not irritate the skin.
Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Want more details? Learn more on the HeiQ website.
Disclaimer: Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Contains a biocide – silver chloride