Transit Backpack Plus
This thoughtfully designed travel backpack is loaded with organization and easy access, to keep your business trip or long weekend adventure moving smoothly.
- GEARED FOR TRAVEL
Separate access to your laptop, liquids and travel documents means you can breeze through airport security without any rummaging.
- STRAP YOURSELF IN
A removable sternum strap and hideaway waist belt help distribute loads evenly, so you don’t feel weighed down on-the-go.
- DEEP POCKETS
The side zip pockets are big enough to hide away a water bottle (or two cans of beans, which is how our designers test capacity.)
- BACK STORY
We put a lot of focus on the back of the bag, creating an ergonomic contoured shape with breathable padding, for comfortable all-day carry.
- FUN FACT
With more room than its little sibling, the Transit Backpack Plus holds enough for a long weekend away, or a busy day around town.
- FROM THE DESIGNER
“The compression straps built into this are super handy for travel, from fixing a jacket in place to working as a magazine slip.”
- Meets carry-on size restrictions
- Quick access 15” laptop compartment for easy airport checks
- External-access pockets invisibly store a passport, wallet, water bottle and more
- Flat mesh pocket keeps folded shirts crisp
- Front pocket with key clip
- Soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and breathable, contoured back panel for all-day comfort
- Removable sternum strap and hideaway waist belt help distribute the load
- Internal compression straps to help reduce bulk and keep things in place
- Water-resistant fabric
Recycled body fabric
- Backed by our 3 year warranty
- 545 x 390 x 210 mm
- 1.5 kg
- Models are 6'1"/185cm and 5’7”/174cm
- OUR LEATHERS & MATERIALS
The leathers we use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics we use are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.