Tokyo Totepack Compact
This versatile chameleon adapts to your day, going from tote to backpack, in a scaled-down size with surprisingly sorted storage.
- FROM TOTE TO BACKPACK
Carry it in hand for a professional vibe, or clip on the hideaway straps and wear it as a comfortable backpack.
- PLENTIFUL POCKETS
Inside the bag, smart pockets sit up top for easy access, while side Pop Pockets keep water bottles or umbrellas upright.
- ALWAYS ON (ZIP) GUARD
A zip guard protects your laptop as you slide it into its pocket, and adds structure to the wide, easy-access opening.
- SCALED-DOWN SIZE
An oversized bag can swamp smaller frames, so we kept all the easy organization, and scaled down the size.
- FROM THE DESIGNER
“We were inspired by traditional helmut bags that responded to the innovation of hard-shell helmets in the 1950s – where space and access is paramount.”
- (BASALT) ADDED PROTECTION
The fabric in this product is protected by HeiQ V-Block™ technology, for added peace of mind when handling its high-touch exterior.
- Scaled down size for shorter days, and a smaller fit
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 13’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Soft webbing grab handles for easy toting
- Made from 100% recycled, water-resistant woven fabric
- Backed by our 3 year warranty
- Fits 13" laptop
- Hideaway shoulder straps
- Pop pockets
- This product is powered by HeiQ V-Block™, a Swiss antimicrobial technology - certified safe, sustainable and non-toxic
- Made from Looma Weave – HeiQ V-Block™
- 400 x 270 x 140 mm
Made with durable, water-resistant recycled fabric, and premium, eco-tanned leather
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
What's more: (Basalt) HEIQ V-BLOCK™ TECHNOLOGY
This product has been treated with Swiss-engineered HeiQ V-Block™ antimicrobial technology, proven to provide effective protection for fabrics against contamination from microbes. It combines an advanced silver and a vesicle technology to inhibit growth and persistence of microorganisms on the fabric surface.
HeiQ V-Block technology is certified as safe and sustainable – using only bio-based and recycled ingredients. It is non-toxic and does not irritate the skin.
Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Want more details? Learn more on the HeiQ website.
Disclaimer: Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Contains a biocide – silver chloride