Slim Sleeve (Premium) (RFID Protected)
Our original slim design has been upgraded with innovative leather, and custom textures and detailing, for a refined look and feel.
- DELIGHT IN DETAIL
Exclusively sourced leather, stitching embellishments and contrasting textured finishes all work to elevate the look and feel of this wallet.
- PULL-TAB STORAGE
A delightfully textured pull-tab gives you quick access to infrequently used cards, and feels great to the touch.
- POCKET-FRIENDLY PROFILE
With fewer excess layers of leather, the Slim Sleeve holds all your bills and cards, while slipping easily into a tailored pocket.
- QUICK-DRAW ACCESS
Clever cutouts let you grab your two most frequently used cards with the swipe of a thumb, so there’s no awkward fumbling.
- FIRST CLASS ARRIVAL
While fully recyclable, the packaging is handsome enough that you might want to hang onto it to store small items.
- Holds 4 – 8 cards
- Folded bills
- RFID Protection*
- 2 quick-access slots keep your daily cards right where you need them
- Pull-tab storage lets you easily access additional stacked cards, while reducing bulk
- Folded bills can be tucked away behind the left card slot
- Made using leather sourced exclusively from ECCO Leather specialist tannery in the Netherlands
- Leather is tanned using innovative DriTan™ technology, which reduces water and chemical use
- Painted leather edges eliminate extra folds, keeping things as slim as possible
- Stitched thread embellishments and subtly contrasting leather textures add a sense of delight you can see and feel
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
*What is RFID?
RFID-blocking wallets are designed to help protect you from a specific type of theft called RFID skimming. This is where information from high frequency (13.56MHz) RFID-based credit cards, passports and transport passes are read and duplicated. For a more detailed article on RFID and what types of cards it protects we recommend
- 95mm x 80mm
This leather wallet is crafted utilizing DriTan™ technology, a unique water- and chemical-saving tanning process, produced by ECCO Leather in the Netherlands. The lining is 100% recycled PET polyester.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.