Note Sleeve Wallet (Premium) (RFID Protection) - Preorder
Balancing spacious and slim, this upgraded all-rounder’s innovative leather, and custom finishing details add to its refined look.
- DELIGHT IN DETAIL
Exclusively sourced leather, stitching embellishments and contrasting textured finishes all work to elevate the look and feel of this wallet.
- PRIORITY ACCESS
Quick-access slots prioritize your most frequently used cards, so they’re where you need them, when you need them.
- PULL-TAB STORAGE
A delightfully textured pull-tab gives you easy access to infrequently used cards, and feels great to the touch.
- GLOBAL AMBITION
The note section fits all bill sizes, and features a slim coin slot with flap closure, for coin-friendly currencies.
- FIRST CLASS ARRIVAL
While fully recyclable, the packaging is handsome enough that you might want to hang onto it to store small items.
- Holds 4 – 11+ cards
- RFID Protection*
- Flat bills and coins
- 3 quick-access slots keep your daily cards right where you need them
- Pull-tab storage lets you easily access additional stacked cards, while reducing bulk
- Full-sized note section holds flat bills from all currencies
- Slim coin pocket with flap closure keeps change secure
- Made using leather sourced exclusively from ECCO Leather specialist tannery in the Netherlands
- Leather is tanned using innovative DriTan™ technology, which reduces water and chemical use
- Painted leather edges eliminate extra folds, keeping things as slim as possible
- Stitched thread embellishments and subtly contrasting leather textures add a sense of delight you can see and feel
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
*What is RFID?
RFID-blocking wallets are designed to help protect you from a specific type of theft called RFID skimming. This is where information from high frequency (13.56MHz) RFID-based credit cards, passports and transport passes are read and duplicated. For a more detailed article on RFID and what types of cards it protects we recommend.
- 102mm x 90mm
This leather wallet is crafted utilizing DriTan™ technology, a unique water- and chemical-saving tanning process, produced by ECCO Leather in the Netherlands. The lining is 100% recycled PET polyester.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.