Hide & Seek Wallet (HI) (Premium) (RFID Protection)
This billfold’s classic look and secret storage have been upgraded with custom textures, stitch details and innovative leather.
- DELIGHT IN DETAIL
Exclusively sourced leather, stitching embellishments and contrasting textured finishes all work to elevate the look and feel of this wallet.
- ADDED SECURITY
A clever flap reveals hidden storage for extra bills and a slim coin pouch, keeping them safe from prying eyes.
- PRIORITY ACCESS
Additional cards stack easily at the back, while quick-access slots keep your most frequently used cards right where you need them.
- TRIM AND TAILORED
The traditional styling and super slim profile of the Hide & Seek give it a sophisticated look, both in and out of your pocket.
- FIRST CLASS ARRIVAL
While fully recyclable, the packaging is handsome enough that you might want to hang onto it to store small items.
- Holds 5 – 12+ cards
- Flat bills and coins
- RFID lining*
- 4 quick-access slots hold your most frequently used cards
- A slot in the bill section stores extra cards, or keeps business cards crisp
- The hidden section in the back keeps extra bills and a coin pouch safely out of sight
- Made using leather sourced exclusively from ECCO Leather specialist tannery in the Netherlands
- Leather is tanned using innovative DriTan™ technology, which reduces water and chemical use
- Painted leather edges eliminate extra folds, keeping things as slim as possible
- Stitched thread embellishments and subtly contrasting leather textures add a sense of delight you can see and feel
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
*What is RFID?
RFID-blocking wallets are designed to help protect you from a specific type of theft called RFID skimming. This is where information from high frequency (13.56MHz) RFID-based credit cards, passports and transport passes are read and duplicated. For a more detailed article on RFID and what types of cards it protects we recommend.
This leather wallet is crafted utilizing DriTan™ technology, a unique water- and chemical-saving tanning process, produced by ECCO Leather in the Netherlands. The lining is 100% recycled PET polyester.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.