Classic Backpack (2nd Edition)
For urban adventurers who want a dependable everyday companion.
- POCKET ORGANIZATION
Internal storage keeps devices, clothing and more sorted, while external pockets give easy access to other key items.
- LAPTOP PROTECTION
A protective sleeve holds your laptop snug when you’re on the move. No bouncing against your back.
- STABILITY AND COMFORT
Lumbar support and contoured straps keep you carrying comfortably all day long, even when fully packed.
- FUN FACT
Ever think a backpack could be compared to a font? In this review, Taylor Weldon said of the Classic: “It’s Helvetica in a bag; its success is in its simplicity.”
- FROM THE DESIGNER
“This daypack is for those who know what they want from a bag. A traditional shape with unexpected engineering.”
- ONE BAG, MANY ENVIRONMENTS
Around town / Commute
- Available in Premium Edition
- Updated version of our popular Classic Backpack
- Holds laptops up to 16”
- Padded iPad / A5 document pocket with pen slip
- Front pocket and internal mesh zip pocket for valuables
- Water-resistant top pocket for small phone and keys
- Comfort shoulder straps, improved back padding system and quick grab handle
Made from sustainably produced fabric and environmentally certified leather
Charcoal / Red Earth:
Water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled plastic bottles
Marine Blue / Lunar:
Water-resistant woven fabric, made from recycled nylon
- Durable, water-resistant fabric made from 100% recycled PET bottles
- Leather-free construction
- Backed by our 3 year warranty
- 450 x 320 x 180 mm
- 20 Liters
- 750 g
- OUR LEATHERS & MATERIALS
The leathers we use are premium hides tanned under gold-rated Leather Working Group environmental protocols, then dyed through so they age gracefully. The woven fabrics we use are sustainably produced and chosen for their durability and lightweight performance.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.