Casual yet professional, versatile yet simple – the Tokyo Totepack is a subtle chameleon that fits in wherever your day takes you.
- WHEN YOU NEED A PACK AND A TOTE
Enjoy the comfort of carrying on your back, or tuck in the straps and hand tote when you need to look a little sharper.
- ALWAYS ON (ZIP) GUARD
A zip guard protects your laptop as you slide it into its pocket, and adds structure to the wide, easy-access opening.
- SMART POCKET PLACEMENT
Internal organization pockets sit at the top for easy sorting, while side Pop Pockets keep water bottles and umbrellas separate.
- FUN FACT
Our signature Pop Pockets were inspired by pop out greeting cards – the extra space pops out when prompted, and folds back flat when closed.
- FROM THE DESIGNER
“We were inspired by traditional helmut bags that responded to the innovation of hard-shell helmets in the 1950s – where space and access is paramount.”
- ONE BAG, MANY ENVIRONMENTS
Commute / Meeting / Business Trip
- (BASALT) ADDED PROTECTION
The fabric in this product is protected by HeiQ V-Block™ technology, for added peace of mind when handling its high-touch exterior.
- Padded laptop sleeve for devices up to 16’’
- Padded backpack shoulder straps that tuck away flat
- Vertical front pockets for easy access on the go
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your things
- Two Pop Pockets for water bottle, umbrella, spare shoes
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles for comfort
- Made from water-resistant woven fabric
- Backed by our 3 year warranty
Limestone (Leather Free):
- Made from Looma Weave
- This product is powered by HeiQ V-Block™, a Swiss antimicrobial technology - certified safe, sustainable and non-toxic
- Durable, water-resistant fabric made from 100% recycled PET bottles
- Made from Looma Weave – HeiQ V-Block™
- 430 x 300 x 160 mm
Made with durable, water-resistant recycled fabric, and soft microfiber trims
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Bellroy products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for three years from original date of purchase when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
What's more: (Basalt) HEIQ V-BLOCK™ TECHNOLOGY
This product has been treated with Swiss-engineered HeiQ V-Block™ antimicrobial technology, proven to provide effective protection for fabrics against contamination from microbes. It combines an advanced silver and a vesicle technology to inhibit growth and persistence of microorganisms on the fabric surface.
HeiQ V-Block technology is certified as safe and sustainable – using only bio-based and recycled ingredients. It is non-toxic and does not irritate the skin.
Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Want more details? Learn more on the HeiQ website.
Disclaimer: Antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product. This product does not protect users or others against human pathogens including bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Contains a biocide – silver chloride